GOOD TO KNOW
OUR SERVICES AND FAQ
The camping is a crossroads for wonderful walks and hikes. It is located 300 meters from the Merano 2000 cable car and approx. 1 km from the gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle, the summer residence of Empress Sissy. Bicycle enthusiasts will also find plenty of opportunities to have fun.
- Heated bathrooms including showers withhot water 24h/24h
- Private bathrooms bookable (€ 15.00/day including cleaning)
- Washing machine and dryer (€ 5.00 including detergent)
- Gas cylinder service
- Free private parking for cars and motorcycles
- Free use of the two Roof pools
- Restaurant and pizzeria at Prinz Rudolf Smarthotel
- Bar with large garden at Prinz Rudolf Smarthotel
- E-Bikes Rental (€ 45.00/day)
- E-Smart and E-500 rental (€ 95.00/day - € 110.00/day)
- Bus connection every 20/30 min. to the center of Merano (8 min.)
- Daily supply of fresh bread, milk and basic necessities
- Supermarket and pharmacy 2 km away
- Hospital with emergency room 4 km away
All pitches have drinking water connection and gray water drainage, electricity (2.3/3 KW, 10/15 A) with a consume rate (1 Kilowatt: € 0.85) and free WIFI coverage. Some also have cable TV connection with satellite programs.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Electricity for consumption: 1 Kilowatt: € 0.85
- Tourist tax not included in the daily rate of € 1.55/person/day, excluding children up to 14 years old
- For your pets we charge € 4.50/day
- An environmental fee of € 2.50/person/day not included in the daily rate is charged
Swimming pool and sauna
Day Spa (from 16 years old) from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Infinity Pool - Saunas - Relaxation Zones - Tea Bar € 40/pers. (wellness bag included), € 30/pers. (without wellness bag)
Late Day Spa (from 16 years old) from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: Infinity Pool - Saunas - Relaxation Zones - Tea Bar € 25/pers. (wellness bag included), € 20/pers. (without wellness bag)
Check-out is on the day of departure, as when the electricity is read the meter automatically closes.
In case of early departure this must be communicated at least the day before. Otherwise, the amount of at least 1 day will be charged. If there is a deposit, Article 1385 of the Civil Code applies.
RESTAURANT, BAR AND PIZZERIA:
Breakfast Buffet: 7:30 - 10:00 a.m. €25.00/per person
Restaurant: 12:00 - 2:00 p.m / 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Pizzeria: 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Bar: 7:30 a.m. - 23:30 p.m.